ILS is a Licensed Customs Broker
As a licensed customs broker, ILS can take care of all your import needs. Our customs brokerage team gives you personalized, professional service handling all the intricacies and regulatory requirements of importing goods into the United States, including:
- Filing of customs entries
- Classification of merchandise
- Automated Broker Interface (ABI)
- Payment of duties through Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Remote Location Filing (“RLF”)
- Coordination with CBP’s Partner Government Agencies such as FDA, USDA, TSCA, CPSC, etc.
- Customs Bonds – single entry bonds for occasional importers and continuous bonds with annual renewal for the regular importer
- Temporary Import Bonds (TIB)
- General Order Liens Release
- Coordination of customs exams and inspections
- Compliance consulting
- Cargo insurance
- FDA Prior Notice
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- Local delivery arrangements
- Warehousing and distribution
Customs clearance requires power of attorney. Depending on your anticipated import volume it may be advantageous to apply for a continuous bond. It is also suggested that you complete our credit application. Call our office to get set up in advance of your shipment’s arrival. We are here to answer any questions you may have.
ILS is a certified member of the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (“C-TPAT”). C-TPAT is a joint government-business initiative between U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”) and the trade community, designed to build cooperative relationships that strengthen overall supply chain and border security. We encourage our business partners to join and to ensure supply chain security. For more information, see US CBP C-TPAT.