Exporting and Logisitcs
ILS has many years of experience in export freight and logistics. Our staff is knowledgeable in handling all types of cargo and can expedite shipments anywhere in the world. ILS offers services that vary according to your needs.
Our export services include:
- EEI Filing: Electronic Export Information, formerly known as Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED), is filed electronically with the Automated Export System (AES).
- Door to door service to/from any destination in the world
- Assembly, packing and crating
- Oversized and out of gauge cargoes
- Express services
- Project cargo logistics
- Dangerous goods, HAZMAT and perishables
- Pre-shipment coordination
- Export documentation coordination and compliance
- L/C presentation, sight draft and consular work
- Cargo insurance and claims assistance
- Export and import destination custom services
- Arrangement of cargo inspections
Warehousing, short or long-term storage, cross docking, palletization, shrink-wrapping, labeling, count verification or receipt processing are just some of the value-added services available. The attentiveness of our staff extends to you and your business partners as well as to your precious cargo.
Ocean Export – OTI/NVOCC
ILS is an Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC). We provide comprehensive shipping services for less than container load (LCL) and full container load (FCL) shipments moving around the globe. From order entry to final delivery, ILS manages the shipping process to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Links to all major ocean routes
- Competitive distribution and breakbulk services
- Inland cargo movement by rail, truck, barge or air
- Roll-on/Roll-off service
We maintain contracts and negotiate directly with all major airlines. We are IATA licensed and offer a range of services to suit your specific needs.
- Standard or expedited services
- Direct, consolidated and charter air service
- Coordination of local pick ups and final destination deliveries
Special Cargo & Charters
The ILS team is skillful in the handling of all types of specialized cargo. Whether you are moving project cargo, exhibition freight, FMS (Foreign Military Sales), State or Commerce Licensed goods including dangerous goods, we are your single source for expert handling ensuring customer needs are met.
Our staff of transportation experts has shipped all types of material requiring special handling, from small parcels to full vessel or aircraft charters.
In some circumstances, charters can be the least expensive means of shipment. ILS experts keep you fully apprised of your options to ensure the best rates and delivery times available. When dedicated transportation is needed for high security or sensitive cargoes, ILS specialists arrange the right charter to meet extraordinary needs.
We focus on creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.